Here you have the option to change network settings of your device, such as its IP address.
- Uses DHCPv4 to configure the IPv4 parameters. This is the default value.
Uses the IP parameters that you can configure in the fields IPv4 address, IPv4 gateway, IPv4 primary DNS and IPv4 secondary DNS.
Important: Note that the IPv4 address must be specified in CIDR notation (for example, 192.168.1.1/24).
- Router Advertisement
- Uses router advertisements/SLAAC to configure the IPv6 parameters. If the received router advertisement contains the M (managed) flag, further parameters are obtained via DHCPv6.
- Uses DHCPv6 to configure the IPv6 parameters.
- Uses the IP parameters that you can configure in the fields IPv6 address, IPv6 gateway, IPv6 primary DNS and IPv6 secondary DNS. This is the default value.
These are the settings for the 802.1X supplicant functionality, which authenticates the device towards the LAN at a switch infrastructure secured by 802.1X.
- User name
- The user name to use to authenticate at the 802.1X infrastructure.
- The password to use to authenticate at the 802.1X infrastructure.
- The EAP method used to authenticate at the 802.1X infrastructure.