Use L2TP Endpoints to configure the L2TP endpoints for the L2TPv3 tunnels. This configures the tunnel so that the control data makes an L2TP tunnel into a tunnel endpoint.
- Tunnel ID
- The name of the tunnel endpoint. For an authenticated L2TP tunnel to be established between two devices, the entries for Tunnel-Id and Hostname need to match.
- This L2TP endpoint is enabled or disabled.
- IP Address
- The IP address of the tunnel endpoint.
- UDP port to be used. Default: 1701
- User name for the authentication For an authenticated L2TP tunnel to be established between two devices, the entries for Tunnel-Id and Hostname need to match.
- The password for the authentication This is also used to hide the tunnel negotiations, if the function is activated.
- Specifies whether the remote station should be authenticated.
- Specifies whether tunnel negotiations should be hidden by using the specified password.
Then connect a configured WLAN network to the virtual L2TP Ethernet interface.
To do this, go to Bridge to the virtual L2TP Ethernet interface you just configured.and, for the desired entry, set the