The documentation of your device consists of the following parts:
The Quickstart user guide answers the following questions:
- Which software has to be installed to carry out a configuration?
- How is the device connected up?
- How can the device be contacted with LANconfig or WEBconfig?
- How is the device assigned to the LANCOM Management Cloud?
- How do I start the Setup Wizard (e.g. to set up Internet access)?
- How do I reset the device?
- Where can I find information and support?
Quick Reference Guide
The Quick Reference Guide contains all the information you need to put your device into operation. It also contains all of the important technical specifications.
This Reference Manual goes into detail on topics that apply to a variety of models. The descriptions in the Reference Manual are based predominantly to the configuration with LANconfig.
Menu Reference Guide
The Menu Reference describes all of the parameters in LCOS LX. This guide is an aid to users during the configuration of devices by means of the CLI. Each parameter is described briefly and the possible values for input are listed, as are the default values.